06 Jun Are You Registered to Vote?
This year, the August primary will be held on Tuesday, August 7, 2018 and the general election is on November 6, 2018. Are you registered to vote? Follow the link below if you are not because deadlines are fast approaching. Unable to make it to an election polling place? There is also a link below to get more information on how to do an absentee ballot.
How to Register to Vote:
If you are not already registered to vote, you must register by July 11, 2018 to vote in the August 7, 2018 primary this year. For the November 6, 2018 general election, register to vote by October 10, 2018. The current election calendar is located here. If you still need to register, please go here.
If you are going to be absent from your polling place for any of the elections may vote absentee. The Secretary of State website has more information on absentee voting, including the form to fill out to request an absentee ballot. Valid reasons include:
- Absence on Election Day from the jurisdiction of the election authority in which I am registered;
- Incapacity or confinement due to illness or physical disability, including caring for a person who is incapacitated or confined due to illness or disability;
- Religious belief or practice;
- Employment as an election authority or by an election authority at a location other than my polling place;
- Incarceration, although I have retained all the necessary qualifications for voting;
- Certified participation in the address confidentiality program established under sections 589.660 to 589.681 because of safety concerns.
Thank you for reading!
Tarun B. Rana, Esq.
Address: 655 Craig Rd, Ste 252, St. Louis, MO 63141
“The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.